Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Labor Day

Can you guess where we went for a picnic on Labor Day weekend? If you follow our blog you shouldn't be surprised that we headed to McGaffey...We went with the Ippels and Bremer-Bennetts just off the trail to Milk Ranch Canyon, beautiful view, lots of deadly cactus...Both Garrett and Jaden were attacked.
Chillin' at the fire
This is just after Garrett walked into the cactus...he was very cautious after that about where he went, and sat by the fire for the rest of the night.
Clayton roasted a marshmallow for me, it was pretty burnt and covered in ashes (I ate it and even said "Yum"). I appreciated his effort.
We made our s'mores with Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, I think I'll never go back to regular s'mores!
Above: Clayton, the rough and tumble boy.
Below: Clayton, the moody 3 year old.

This is our best family shot. Hopefully we'll be able to get one soon with everyone looking and smiling!